Childhood days are the real life of happiness



When I was thirteen years old, I enjoyed playing a lot.  I used to love watching TV as a child.  I had no friends.  I used to stay at home alone as a child.  When I was a child, if I went out of the house, I would go somewhere alone in the garden.  The garden was near the house.  After going to the garden, we used to sit on a bench on one side.  The garden was big.  Many people and children used to come to the garden.  I used to watch them while playing.


 As a child, I used to read a lot of books while going to school.  I used to love to read books.  But I wasn't very smart.  I didn't have many friends even in school when I was a child.  I used to be alone in school too.  Very smart children used to come to the school.  The students in the class I used to sit in school were very smart.  I used to sit on the third bench.  There was an arrangement for three students to sit on the bench.  I used to have friendship and familiarity with the students who used to sit on the bench where I used to sit.  I used to tease the students in the school class a lot but I was not angry.  I used to ignore them.


 I used to study very attentively while the teacher was teaching in the classroom.  I used to love mathematics.


 I used to have to walk to school.  My school used to be very big and built by the British.  My school had education classes from 5th to 12th.  I studied there from 5th to 12th.


 As a child, I used to play alone in the field near the house.  I like to play football.


 I used to have two elder brothers and a younger sister but I didn't live with them I used to be alone.


 As a child I used to wake up early in the morning and do all my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

प्रमुख आक्रमक आणि राजवंश मुस्लिम आक्रमणे

भारताच्या इतिहासात प्रमुख मुस्लिम आक्रमणे आणि राजवंश हे महत्त्वपूर्ण घटक होते, ज्यांनी भारतीय उपखंडाच्या सांस्कृतिक, धार्मिक, आणि राजकीय परि...