Given the advice of life through the window

 Living on a mobile phone, a mobile computer and other metropolitan areas of high -tech gadgets are not only occupied but also very inexperienced. We spend time and effort to earn money and earn more money. Was over ? Not because we are not satisfied. How many times have you convinced that life would be very sweet if you had money? But after that, after receiving a substantial salary, we are not enough, more ? I am aware that is necessary. What should you do ? Robin Charmas Monk is saying this, so I read many books about life, and the monk K says, and they say they don't need all the money. That looks like. But that is correct. Can you do it without effective and much? I know I can't. Then I went to a nearby rabbi and asked for advice to help you find the true way of life. Rabino nodded and took me to the window. Do you see ? He asked me. I responded immediately, I could see people come and go, and blind people begged the application in the left corner. Rabino nodded and took me to a great mirror. Look now and tell me what you are looking at. I can see myself, I replied by man. Rabbit smiled. Now you can't see anyone else. Both mirrors and windows are created from the same raw material. Although it is glass, one of them applies a thin silver layer, so he can only see his own reflection. Rabbit put his arm on my shoulder. Compare with these two glasses. Without the silver layer, you looked at others and felt compassion for them. When you are covered with silver, you just look at yourself. I looked at the rabbi and looked. I don't understand. Rabbit continued. Only if he has the courage to eliminate the silver cover in his eyes to see and love others again. He touched my back slightly and sent me on my way. I thought about what he said, and I concluded that he had a point. Yes. We need money, and we don’t want to hold leadership the existence without money; That is not meaningful, only it causes much heart roto in our family and our families in the future. ̃ ng change, it sugreees that I go to the council that I will say. We're going to have to live with life to the silver coverage of silver, we can only we want us to read. But tyra tyra, you can see and feel the whole of the dem. pp. ralt. In other words, let us go for wealth in search of wealth, but we do not say of life, the persons, the children, the poor and the poor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

प्रमुख आक्रमक आणि राजवंश मुस्लिम आक्रमणे

भारताच्या इतिहासात प्रमुख मुस्लिम आक्रमणे आणि राजवंश हे महत्त्वपूर्ण घटक होते, ज्यांनी भारतीय उपखंडाच्या सांस्कृतिक, धार्मिक, आणि राजकीय परि...