Self -employed is a mental state

 In general, it is believed that being self -employed works in your own business instead of working on someone's businesses. However, even if you work in the Osses business, you can work yourself today. This is the point of view. For another person, you are an employee, but you don't have to think about yourself. Think about yourself as a self -employed person. Even if you put a hamburger backwards, are you right in the business that sells your workforce? And entrepreneurs are different ideas of employees. The word used often has the meaning of slavery, as a slave with expression salaries. This is related to the loss of control. This is the feeling that the boss is a person who calls a shot. What a terrible idea! There is a better way. Today's business my employer was nothing more than a customer for me. If he doesn't like terms and prices, go negotiate or go to another place. After all, you have the opportunity everywhere. This attitude means that I never felt that I was caught in a disgusted job. I look at my work as a business opportunity and I always choose the best job. If my business is as good as it is now, I will. Is not as sad as bitter workers who feel they are deceived and dependent. I had a terrible employer, but they never hurt me. In a business that can work for customers who do not like if the salary is valuable. I worked in a casino many years ago. As a reserve casino, they were able to escape without paying the minimum wage. Using clues, we earn good money. In fact, it was more than any other casino in the state. But most workers were bitter because they did not do what they had to do. I felt they were deceived because they had the spirit of the employees. As a businessman, I looked at it objectively and I saw them pay more than other potential buyers in my work. They were certainly in terms of customers, but I chose to do business with them, so I couldn't feel bitter. How to become a self -employed person helps to have money for banks. Salary slaves are only faithful to you in your position. It only takes a few weeks to find another client for your workforce. Whenever he feels that he cannot leave his job tomorrow, he probably does not adequately organize his finances. Smart entrepreneurs are planning ups and downs. The following is what you need to support a new perspective. Place a little money aside and avoid the incobrable debt (the debt that produces income or profits is good). We are responsible for your choice today. You are in business and sell labor, skills and knowledge. The possibilities of better jobs and commercial activities are in mind. These are good benefits, but this is not the best reason to adopt this attitude. As you know, even if you work for 30 years, it will be free and will depend on you. This is your commercial decision, and freedom associated with this responsibility is the best reason to take this perspective. As of today, you are self -employed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

प्रमुख आक्रमक आणि राजवंश मुस्लिम आक्रमणे

भारताच्या इतिहासात प्रमुख मुस्लिम आक्रमणे आणि राजवंश हे महत्त्वपूर्ण घटक होते, ज्यांनी भारतीय उपखंडाच्या सांस्कृतिक, धार्मिक, आणि राजकीय परि...